Friday, March 6, 2015

Reasons Why

     Today, I decided to name my magazine title Strong. I chose this name because it is inciting, and has to do with my topic, health. I also decided that my main article will be about diets.Either if they work or how to do one or tips. I think with this as my cover story I can take my article anywhere. I can write different foods and exercise for the diet. I could also write a weekly schedule on eating and exercising habits. When Mrs.Stoklosa first presented the project, I started thinking about Metabolism Diet.

     I think that by putting the diet article in my health magazine, I can help bring up peoples self-esteem. The purpose of my magazine is to push people to realize that to be healthy doesn't mean to be thin but, to be physically and mentally fit. I do not want to portray this false perception of the perfect body that society uses today. While writing about a diet sounds contradictory, putting the good and evil about this certain diet in the article will allow people to change peoples perception of a perfect body.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment