Monday, March 16, 2015

title. TITLE! Title?

Titles. EVERYTHING has titles, whether it be book titles, movie titles, music titles, etc. But today I am brainstorming ideas for all the titles I am going to be using in my magazine. I am going to chose the name, the colors the titles will be, the placement of the title, and if a catagory-under which catagory.
Strong
Strong is going to be my magazines name. The masthead will be red. Red signifies action, energy, speed, confidence, powerful, driven, STRONG, determined which are all words I want to embellish in my magazine. I still haven't decided if I want my magazine to be first edition or not. I most likely will chose an edition that has meaning like 100th or 150th. I am leaning toward a special edition because the cover story is about me. The creator of this magazine.  I haven't decided what I want the cover picture to be yet.
D.I.E.T? (Weight Loss)
I haven't decided if D.I.E.T is a fitting title for my cover story but,…. D.I.E.T stands for Did I Eat Today? On the Fast Metabolism Diet, Pomroy teaches you quickly that this 'diet' is not about deprivation but eating ALOT. 
Cover Lines
GET BIKINI BODY READY (Workout)
33 WAYS TO EAT CLEANER (Healthy Eating)
SOUL MATES (Relationship)
20 SUMMER NECESSITIES (Style)
PERFECT SKIN CAN BE YOURS (Beauty)
FIT, FIRM, FIERCE (Fitness)
Table of Contents
Features
It's Britney-
The Ultimate Workout
Torch Fat All Day
for a picture i want to take a picture of someone working out
Beauty 
Natural Beauty
For a picture I want to try and do the liquid running down someones face
OMG! What's on your face!?
Fitness
Kick Your Butt
for a picture I want to use boxing gloves
Better Workout, Better Day
Weight Loss
Secret Weight Loss Foods Hidden in Your Pantry?
Sugar Crave Gone Wrong
for a picture i want to use a picture of a dessert that looks VERY sugary
Healthy Eating
Healthy Foods Fake-Outs
Cook With Color
for a picture i want to use bright foods in a mixture
Style
Best Shoes For the Best Workout
for a picture i want to use a pair of Nikes
Turn an Old Gym Top into a Trendy New One
Relationship
Is Your Man Making You Happy?
For a picture i want to take a picture of a couple
Lover or Friend Quiz
In Every Issue
Editor's Note
Contributors
I Did It!
Healthy vs. Healthier
Inspiration, Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment