Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Say Cheese!

   Today I took all my pictures that I needed from Caitlin. The pictures with her eating a lot of food came out perfect. We had marshmellows. We had ice cream. Pretzals. Cookie Butter. Cookies. We had every single sugary food in her house sitting on her bed. This picture goes with Sugar Crave Gone Wrong. We also took pictures for Build Muscle in 3..2..1. For Runner's World, I took sport mode pictures of Caitlin running. I am planning on putting them in one panel. I have already started to edit some pictures I previously took. The other pictures I need are the ones for 7 Places to Buy Affordable Shoes and Your Partner is Your Fitness Partner.
   I have already written my article and I think it came out great. There's just one problem: I feel it's not professional. It starts out professional with a statics and then ends with "yeah the diet works but the one thing I learned is that everybody type is beautiful." So, I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment