Thursday, March 19, 2015

Picture

     Next week, I am taking all the pictures for my magazine. In this post I am going to explain the picture I want to take, how I'm going to take it and who's going to be in the picture.

Cover photo:
For my cover story, I am using my friend, Hannah, as the writer and experimenter. Therefore, I am going to use her as my cover photo focus. I think the picture will be taken at the beach. She will be wearing a bathing suit.

Article photos:
These photos will be of Hannah working out, preparing a meal, and sitting talking. The workouts will be outside in a field, the meal will be chili and her sitting. There will additionally be the photos of the chili.

Table of Contents photos:
#1: Zach will do a workout and it will be one of the pictures
#2: Caitlin eating a sugary dessert
#3: Nike shoes shaped in a heart
#4: If I can find boxing gloves- boxing gloves hanging 


No comments:

Post a Comment